About Kent Machine, Inc.
Kent Machine, Inc. was established in 1980. Harold Kennedy and Zane Kennedy are co-owners in the corporation. Zane is the President and CEO of KMI. The vision of providing quality, service, fair pricing, and delivery have allowed KMI to steadily grow and expand the customer base. In recent years the company has focused on gauging systems with the medical orthopedics industry.
Kent Machine Incorporated Quality Statement
We satisfy our customer base by:
- Providing error-free products and extraordinary service.
- Relying on the professional competence of a highly skilled workforce.
- Implementing advanced laboratory quality management systems and practices.
- Reviewing and improving the methods in which we conduct business.
- Identifying risks to impartiality on an ongoing basis as well as monitoring and improving those risks.
To this end we are committed to achieving these objectives. – Zane Kennedy